Ishaa Studio Introduction
Ishaa Studio is owned by Isha Dalal who is a Fine Art artist and Surface Pattern designer based in Mumbai,India. She studied art and design at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago for four years (2013-2017) with painting and drawing as her major as well as having worked in fiber and material arts. Returning back home to Mumbai, India in 2017 she had her first Art show at a prestigious art gallery of the city, the Jehangir Art Gallery.
A few months later her love for color, pattern and texture along with her family’s rich background in textiles, sparked her interest venturing into surface pattern design for printed fashion textiles as well as a fine artist by origin.
Today the artist and her team, successfully runs a studio space where art meets design. The studio is a creative house that sells abstract paintings and printed fashion fabrics .
The fashion fabrics and the textile designs are created using artist Isha Dalal’s sophisticated hand drawn and painted motifs. The artist uses her own paintings as textures and backgrounds for her textile design collection.
Her paintings are abstract and have range of sizes that fit commercial usage such as hotels and offices and also living spaces of modern homes. The artist’s uniqueness relies in exclusivity. She sells each painting with a certificate of authenticity signed exclusively by her.
OUR EXCLUSIVE FASHION FABRICS
- Our design studio offers textile fabrics which are personally sourced with careful attention given to the quality and feel of produce.
- We work exclusively in prints only.
- The designing of each fabric is done in-house at Ishaa Studio using artist Isha Dalal’s hand drawn and uniquely crafted motifs and her own abstract paintings which are predominantly used as textures.
- The colours used in her fabric collection are using Pantone Studio colour guide and colour range which suit the latest domestic as well as international trends and color forecasts. Moreover we also pay special attention to each design aspect, we do take a lot of inspiration and brain storming sessions using the latest season’s paid collection of trends and color forecast books and catalogues . Each seasonal visit to Premier Vision, Paris is where we gather most of our design trends and forecasts. Analyses on trend and colour reports before the generation of our mood board is what we consider necessary before producing our latest textile fabric collection each season.
- Each year the artist herself visits a variety of trade fairs, seminars and events to insure that Ishaa Studio’s textile production is in absolute accordance with the global and domestic market and trends.
Dear all ,
We at Ishaa Studio are all about exclusivity and I assure you that the fabrics generated under us are truly unique and yours. I am very serious about providing exclusivity in design, quality and service that you will find nowhere else. My designs are hand made and are often inspired by my global travels and inspiration. They are in accordance with the latest trends and colours however the unique artistic elements in the hand-drawn motifs are the USP of product. Designs that you will probably not see commonly will be found right inside my studio space.-
Thank you for your interest ,